Saturday, June 21, 2008

EVAN YO IS BACK ! =)


*我回来了*

today after prs hunt ..
i saw a msg from elaine ..
after i read it .
WAHLAOOOO . feel so shock and suprise !
there wrote ' Evan yo got new song ! So happy er! Damn nice leh ! '
whoaaaaaa ! at the first .
i shout ! AHHHHHHHH !
OMG OMG OMG
FINALLY .
My PRINCE EVANYO got new song ler !
wheeeeeeeee ~ feel so happy laaaa
after i back home . when i online then call elaine send the new song for me
the song name is '我回来了'
its such a ROCK song !
after i hear it .. feel so nice and high LOL
he is the only one who can make me SOOO CRAZY
he is the only one who can make me PENGSAN xD
HE IS MY ONLY PRINCE !
*MUACKSSSS*
Juz his smile can make me feel better when i'm mad
LOVE HIS NEW SONG ^^


muahahahahahas . now me and elaine become crazy jor x)
we tis 2 soh poh .. sot evan until like tat kakax ^^
hey frens ! when free must hear his new song wooo
support EVANYO ! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooooo~~~ evan yo..!!

Jay chao better~ xD

Pei Jin said...

AIYOOOO ..
EVAN YO DE ALSO NOT BAD MAAA .
ITS AWESOME ! =)