Thursday, November 6, 2008

-*Boring Holiday*-

my cousin bro =)
whoaa ! i like this pic sooooo muchiee ! =D . TAN slimming products pulakx ==

ooowwwhhh , i hate HOLIDAYS ! it make me feel bored && miss my friends and dear =(
What i do this few days ?? [ Online , watch tv , hear song && tution ]
Oh man ! other than that what can i do ? Aikssss .
AHAHAHAHS , yesterday i chat with my CUTE cousin bro , He stay at p.pinang . A smart and funny guy ;D This year he 18 years old aready , but he stil look so YOUNG kakax xD
But i always call he ''lao xiong'' ^^
I go view his blog , whoaaa !!! Nice nyaaa ~
Every post also write alots things .. Especially his pic . CREATIVE .
EDITED ! LOL .
When i saw a pic , it make me laugh for long long time . guess what ?
He take his 1ooKG pic and change it become 50KG de him .
AHAHAH ,so funny , i think next time he going to open a slim products shop ==v
wahlao ! BIG DIFFERENT laa ~ . when he is 50kg is a very handsome guy xDDD
If free go view his blog bahx . [ http://www.qksang.blogspot.com/ ] =)

2 comments:

qksang said...

hey!!
haha
da one slim one not me lai!!
is my fren lai!!!!!
haha
bt thx for promoting my blog..
seem like i hav 2 do so...

Pei Jin said...

HOHOHO !! NOT YOU?! OMG ?! I TOT IS YOU?!! Y LOOK LIKE YOU GEH ??? omgggg u are so pro ==v . u wan put my pic ? rmb put nice D wor x)