Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New hair style ! -MUSHROOM-

buahahhas , guess who is the cutie in this photo ? CARYNN lorh ! xD
my side view
oops , really very the mushroom >.<
=)
peace ^^v
*_____*



with my lovely mickey =)

HELLO , had a new hair cut today, =). its kinda short for me =X . but never mind . i like it xD . its really look like mushroom LOL! Today my dear carynn was the 1st person that saw my new hair style. So ngam we meet each other at kl sentral . tat time she is hearing song . i walk toward her lorh . when she saw me she just open big her mouth then feel like wanna shout OMG OMG OMG . hahahs. yar , my hair really short already . x) . then we went tution together. oh yeah , today was the last day of my crazy addmaths tution! wheeee! but stil have alots homework need to do . T.T. If not sure let teacher scold ! isshhh . hehes. MY DARLING CHIN AIDI ! I DINT FFK YOU AH ! I PROMISE YOU I WILL CUT THEN I SURE WILL CUT DE ! =PPPP. ngek ngekx . ciaoz =)

2 comments:

joanne said...

哈哈。。
誒你剪了真的很可愛勒你的樣子。。
嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿

Pei Jin said...

joanne - eih thanks wo tang mian ~~~ xDDDDD