Saturday, January 31, 2009

CHINESE NEW YEAR !

My Cute BOBO ^^
ERM , it is male or female i not clear la xD
It is my cousin sis's doggieee, i just meet it when i back hometown. hiakhiak ^^
cute cute cute ! ^^
bobo sleeping..
hehe , me and BOBO!!!
1st day of cny ! me and my silly tang mei ^^
She is SUPER DUPER CUTE ! our hairstyle are the SAME ! x)
=D
I am just like the ghost . ngek ngek
o.O ?! ah tiang seems wanna finish it x)
She ATE ! now stil left the 'SKIN' LOL
owwwhhh ~ the spiderrrrrrr
pinky naughtie =D
cacatnya xD . nothing to do at night, all cousins are BACK !! =(
So i go to MEETOTO visit visit ^^
Purple rocks !
My eyes gonnaaa cover by my hairrr ! i want cut hair !
=D SMILE ~~~
I am boring. I am waiting x)
HOT !
Shineeee .
Just back from my tangmei's friend house, tiredddd!
I need to SLEEP
I am ghost , peiting juz like MASHIMARO xD
Midnight already .


I AM NERDDDDD!
M3 , SUPERRYNN && FEI SHIN ! =DDD. AT SHIH EE HOUSE ^^
The 2 sorpo x)
Haha, i know its too late to post it up. But now stil cny rite? ^^
anyway.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !
GONG XI FATT CHOIIII~~
;D

1 comment:

joanne said...

omg...
我的樣超丑的啦。。
哈哈。。
那個像MASHIMARO是怎么回事...?!!
hahaha...
誒誒,好久沒來你的blog了
過後會常來了啦。。
我也會開始去寫我的blog了
哈哈。。要來逛噢。。