Friday, January 2, 2009

X'mas present from my lovely tantan ! xD

HoOlala~
heheheeehheh. 23 ? O.O?
THANK YOU POSTMAN ! YOU ARE SO KIND! LOL
hahahaha , tantan , you really know me well x)
hello my x'mas present ! =)
hoolala , cute cute bear ^^
merry x'mas !!
soooo niceeee !! thanks tantan~~~ iloveu!!
o.O? what is tat de neh ?
dear sweetx tantan , hahahs . i will sayang the mickey and minnie moe than sayang you er.. blekx! =P
mysteryyyy~~~
wheeee , so sweet and warm ^^
their pillow ? xD
SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE !! ARGHHH
His name is 'keykey' hehes , [ He is wearing PANDA shoes!! ]
Her name is 'nienie' hehehehes. so damn cute. i love her =)
LOL . thank you very muchiiee la my lovely tantan ! You are my santa laa ! xD
I really will sayang it like sayang you de laaa =)
It was so suprise for me !! ngekngekxx
hehe , i am waiting your cookiesss !
You promise me u will make for me when SCHOOL REOPEN ^^
LOVE YAAAA MUACKS !! HUGSSS! =D
I will appreciate it muchhiieee x)

No comments: