Monday, February 23, 2009

3mo day ?

OH-NO! I am moody today ! but i dont know what the reason i moody for ? =.=
even aidi darling asked me what happen i also dont know what should i explain to her ?
hahahahas ! today ponteng science ! i know my classmates sure will make noise in the makmal and make teacher angry so i stay at class better . =D abethen me and my friends were chit-chat in the class for 2period ! all also ponteng kaki xP we just keep talk about cold joke and ask those stupid IQ question ! lame nyaaaa ! =O=

Dang dang dang ! finally , school end ! arghhh , got cheer training pulakz. TIREDDD la wei ! T.T
but i had promise my dear ketua already so i must go ^^ . hahahs , i am the flyer =) woOHOO! it was soooo exciteddddd! xDDD. i love my base and spotter ! their skill are so damn good ! i will never worry that i will fall down except they tired laaa LOL

Around 3.30pm , me , aidi , huishin and carynn the crazy girlx went MIDVALLEY ! hahas , for ? aidi and shin wanna make the presents for their boyfriend . valentine's present. LOL its too late? okay okay lar. 所谓''有心不怕late'' , kahyih said so xD. me and carynn ? we just teman them nia . cause we dont have boyfriend also =X . We just keep playing around while we are shop ing HOHO . we are NOISY lar ! even those ppl work in the shop also beh tahan us ! sakai ? HAHA! 5pm , I was so tired that time.. i just wish i can back home as fast as possible ! finally, they had bought the things they want , thankgod ! xD. then i can balik rumah lorhhhh . hiakhiak ^^ .
OHMYGOD ! Tommorow have the CRAZY ADDMATHS TUTION! T.T . Will be A tiring day again.. =(
Together with my sorpo is always fun ! can let me forget about unhappy things!
love you girls♥! =)

No comments: