Friday, February 27, 2009

忧郁的星期五 =.=

nah nah nah ni nah nah , u cant see me xD
VEI HONG YOU ARE SOO FREAKING CUTE ! =D
vei hong vei hong ^^

Rain heavily this morning ! i cold like hell =X . i hate rain i hate rain ! =(
whole day in the class so boring , i just did my hobby things - DREAMING =.=
I dont know what happen for me this few days , i just keep dreaming . i cant concenntrate in anything ! just like yesterday during tution , carynn teaching me the maths . while she is teaching me , i dint pay attention at all , i just keep thinking other things. Then she BENGKUI xD
aiks, today i look soooo BLUR again ! =.=!! Always 心不在焉.
buaahhahahahs , tomorrow we help the OLD LADY aididi celebrate her birthday ! =P
Hope she will enjoy tomorrow.. ^^
OH YA ! Form5 student today start exam already !
GOOD LUCK && ALL THE BEST ! =D

Lalala, what will happen if minnie mouse fall in love with donald duck?!xD
I miss you, MR.SUNSHINE!♥

No comments: