Wednesday, March 4, 2009

1st day exam !

OMGOMGOMGOMG
Today exam BM . ish ish ish
i dont know how to write the karangan at all .
dont know what the stupid question
the soalan A. ohmygosh?! FAKTOR SEKOLAH SELAMAT ?!!
what the heck question is it ?!
i just try my best to write it lar .
keep throw lap sap into the karangan
then turn soalan B.
owh ! damn shit .
5questions i also dont know how to do . x.x
i just simply write nia. dim ji not enough time .
no choice. after i get the paper i dreaming until 8am =.=
at last.. i just wrote 194 patah nia ! aiks
then recess liao! finally i can relax a while =/
HAHA ! i love my buddiess ! we all same kaki!
all dont know do ! all less than 300patah !
kami GAGAL bersama-sama =D
after recess paper 2 ! OH okay okay larhx.
stil boleh tahan xD but tak ada soalan OBJEKTIF
NO MORE TEMBAK !
all must write ownself de . T.T
write until my hand so tired !
but but but . the komsas part .
bullshit. all the questions in my revision book .
ARGGGGHHH !!
I just study BITBIT nia.
and i forget all things that i had study after i enter my class. damn it =.=
my bina ayat and peribahasa i dint answer it
cause i dont know it at all .
my bm teacher said she will kill those students who gagal .
i think i am the one ! T.T
BM memang SUSAH kepada saya T.T
SAYA BENCI BM ! @#$%@#$%%



BM.
FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL !
T.T
BI TOMORROW !
我的认真败给了黑色幽默

1 comment:

joanne said...

haha..
eh we dun hv karangan leh..
objektif also@.@
just got peribahasa,rumusan
and bina ayat nia=.=
i tembak all...
if dun believe you
can go my blog and see wat i write==....