Monday, March 30, 2009

Let's CHEER ! Let's SHOUT ! xD

Hello Donald duck , donald tuck ? so cute ! xD
owh my mr cutie mickey ! =3
My beautie minnie ! x)
Winnie the POOH !
I love this cup =) at IOI new wing de DAISO JAPAN !
This is the thing that i said MR ONGSENGTEE BAKA ! =.=
but its okay . MORAL only mar ! LOL
WAH WAH WAH !
I just back from IOI ! Finally IOI new wing some new shop open liao ! =D
Just went there shop shop . Quite nice leh .
Look much better than the OLD wing x)
I was like a small kid when i saw a panda's tee at brands outlet.
Ohmygod de neh ! I want buy it larh ! But mummy say NO ! T.T
Wheee ! My mum wanna buy me a pair of shoes.
Mayb i will get it next monday . because next monday i will go there again . hoho xD
I was tired like hell . nvm , just need to tired one more week nia x)
Sport day coming.
5days to go ! OMG OMG T.T
We must work hard and catch up liaoo !
I dont know we can get the champion anot.
But i know i know.
YELLOW HOUSE CHEERLEADERS ! WE CAN WE CAN WE CAN WE CAN !
Just show how POWERFUL we are !
WE CAN PERFORM AS WELL AS LAST YEAR ! =D
GOOD NITE ! o(x.x)o
o
x
o
x
Fly Away
不管流下多少眼泪
坚持下去的动力还在
Nothing I will be afraid !

No comments: