Friday, May 29, 2009

EvanYo rock my heart ! ;D

Ahhh! I was so HYPER when i saw this pic . I shout infront my com for dont know how many seconds xD. YO AND LEEHOM! He 担任 leehom's 演唱会嘉宾! Why when leehom come malaysia that time dont have de? arghh!
woohOO! COOOL ;D
His IPHONE ! He is awesome !
What a woah woah hairstyle ! =OOO
EVANYO ROCKS TO THE MAX!
x
x
WHOAAAAA! =D. I am really crazy into him so much.
He is the one can make me feel super duper hyper!
I fall in love with him since 2005 . His 1st album.
1st time i saw him was in the GUESS GUESS GUESS show.
His smile just like summer. can kill me LOL
He is handsome he is cool he is man.
Ofcourse he look cute and sweet tooo!
His voice is special and wonderful.
His everthing is perfect for me.
He know piano , violin and guitar !
How talented he is ? HEHE
The song i love the most is '我可以' !
I feel so lum when i hear it. xDDDD
He is really AWESOME guy for me !
I LOVE MY PRINCE EVANYOOOOOO! ;D
x
x
我多么想每一次的美丽是因为你

No comments: