Saturday, May 16, 2009

o.O ? Exam ?! =.=

Thanks sister . Thanks crying gor karkin xD . And my dear carynn =D
I like itt !
Minnie MINNIE ! So cutee nehh! CARYNN ILOVEYOU! ;D
I will wear it on monday =)
From dear bear bear ~ That day she absent.
But then she stay at home and make it for me . The bread.
Delicious ^^ . Thankss ! HEHE
AHHHHH~
x) .
x
x
OH-MYYYYYYYY-GOOOOSSHHH! EXAM COMING! NEXT MONDAY!
But , I still dont have the mood to study lar . =(
Dont know which stupid fella set the exam timetable set until so damn CACAT!
BRAINLESS! IIISSSHHHH!
OHHH , I miss my NIKE bottle so much !
I leave it at my maths tution thereee. T.T
Today my lil bro told me something that make me feel so excited !
Evil larh him . I stil owe him ICE-CREAM ah ! xD
Ah gor said if i get good result on mid term exam , he will buy me a beg no matter how exp is it .
LOL , then i should work hard lorhhhh. Hehe .
Got to sleep now , tomolo will be a study day ? Haha .
GOODNIGHT! SWEET SWEET DREAMMM! =D
x
x
轻轻地尝一口你说的爱我
还在回味你给过的温柔
我轻轻地尝一口这香浓的诱惑
我喜欢的样子你都有

2 comments: