Thursday, June 25, 2009

Colourless.

Life is just colourless without you, Even a smile.
m3 and my siao lang sister xD
See , she just always like to act cute LOL!
x
Heyhey! Just back from crazy maths tution.
Damn damn damn tireddd!
I just wish i have more and more time to rest and sleep x)
My cousin sis said I am outdated , cause i dint play facebook. LOL
aiyahh , I very lazy to register lahhh . And I am lazy to play those game alsoo xD
Oh yay dear waiyee and carynn , GOODLUCK for SENTOSA IDOL on this saturday!
JIAYOU JIAYOU! WARRIORS !! XD
H1N1 really become more and more worse! It seems so SCARY
Take care my friends ! ;D
[ Thanks tantan for helping me upload picha to my blog x) ]
x
CHEER 09 8DAYS LEFT!

1 comment:

Erine Ning said...

yr picss nice ya. yr smile may brighten up one's day.
so do smile always! ^^

always keep in touch ohh`