Friday, July 10, 2009

* Warriorz ! *

WARRIORZ ! ;D
The banner make from tantan ^^
m3 , aididi and superynn !
aididi and rynn ~
Omg what a GIANT LIGHTBULB ! xD .
Shin jit , Shin , me and aididi ~~
Kheen ho and Li yen ! Our coach ! So cute lar them x)
FUHUN ! He is a super nice guy ! we love him ! ^^
Whoaaa =O . fuhun kheen ho li yen and u shern ! ;D
Happy momment =)
We get ittt ! ;D
Fuhun ~ we love him ! ;D
Yeah ~ with our medal ! xD
Sha gua and Fei gua ~
*winks*
m3 and darling aididi ;D
WE ARE GUAGUA ! ;D
Natalyn ! She is pretty !
Amanda tooo ! ^^
vivacious , falconz , stompers and warriorz ! =D
Yeah , we are coach by kheen ho li yen fu hun and u shern ! x)
we had took pic with piratez all boys tooo ! we love this team so much ! 2008 & 2009 best newcommer xP
x
What a unforgetable memory for me.
It always in my mind !
Oh still in the cheer 09 mood ! xD
I miss my coach and the time when together with my teamates ! ;'(

No comments: