Friday, September 4, 2009

Enough for you and me .

The day will never come.
Always the silly one x)
Always the Peace one =)
Sometime will be emo =(
But she will try to cheer herself up. By listen some songs :)
x
Just wanna be myself.
I want to be happy.
I dont want be sad because of those stupid love things.
It doesn't worth.
I am trying not to think about you but you just keep appear on my mind.
I know I will never get you.
No matter what I did for you , you just trying to gimme a SHIT!
I think you missunderstood.
You never give me a chance to explain.
How could it be ?
You just need to tell me what your mind thinking and your feeling.
Thats all! At least you let me know.
I am just feel tired with your attitude. I feel so sick with it.
Its enough enough enough..
If there aren't any chance to say what suppose to be said , there will be a forever missunderstanding

No comments: