Sunday, September 20, 2009

A short date with my darling piggy sis :)

This cake is really DELICIOUS! =D. Nice eh :)
They are my SWEETHEARTS ;)
x
Finally majlis perpisahan prs is end..
The PA system sucks to the max.. =.=
The most successfull thing i think is the FOOD!
CHEAP & DELICIOUS! Its order from my darling aididi's mum one ^^
and and and.
ILOVECHICKENDANCE weihhh!!
The music and the movement so cute lah!!! xD
CoNGRATS TO MY DEAR SHIN & RYNN!
They had become ajk 09/10 of prs.
Shin is AJK DISPLIN & Rynn is AJK KERJAYA :D
Fai is AJK PHOTOGRAPHY& MULTIMEDIA! LOL!!
I was shocked that when I knew it..!!! Congrats faiii!! xD
congrats to other that who become ajk too :)
After that me met up with my darling piggy jie at esso then we went midvalley by taxi.
This was the 1st time we date xD. Its really a short time :(
Cause I got to work after that . Aiks.
We really long long time dint meet liao. After she graduated untill now...!
Hehe , we had lunch at little taiwan . We talk alots..!
Thanks ah jie for belanja me ya!! x)
Next time out again , Miss ya :)

No comments: