Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Day

Rainbow.. Can you saw it? :)


Hoola hoola I think i am still in a holiday mood xD
Went to school today . When reach school I just feel like OH-MY-GOD
LOL . Less people go lahhh -.-
I feel I am stupid for going to school =.=
At the school whole day just keep on chit-chat with friends untill forget the time HAHA
After school end then I walk to rynn's house casue going tution later.
Finally I have the chance met her rabbits . They are really FAT
Especially the white one , she just like GIANT =O
After that , her sis said want go THE MINES to repair iphone then fetch us to tution.
I think the latest time i went the mines is 8-9years. LOL
When reach there I just feel that there had changed alot.
After repair the iphone , her sis suddenly said wanna go eat sushi king cause got promotion!
One plate rm2 nia. Okay lah I try lahh . This was the 1st time I ate sushi .
I know I am damn sakai. But I am not interesting with this food mar before.
Haha, those we ate one really delicious ! :P
I think I fall in love with it already xD
Oh yea wanna thanks to rynn's sis for treat me sushi ! Thankyou ! :DDD
Anyway , its a HAPPY DAY for me :)

No comments: