Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :D

Its gone. How could it be?
Hohohoho , My sis's friend bought her two lil cute hamster for her as birthday present.
Omg so cute! They are still babe hamster :P
Love to see them sleeping face. Like a egg? ball? Fishball ? xD
One call lun lun one call zhun zhun LOL.
Today morning after I wake up I was go and take a look for hamham.
Omg , the fei po zhunzhun LOST already!! How come?!
Impossible she will came out from the box @@
Then I feel so sad and I was trying so hard to find her.
When I going to give up.. Suddenly , She APPEAR! Beside my sis's butt there.
HAHAHAHAH so funny larh! &&& Cute ! :P
1st day work at the stall .. Damn tiring.. && alots customer..
I saw YapYongJUn! lolx, he also working at F.O.S .
Hmmmm , sleep time for me.
Fight for tml ! LOL xD
Byeee && Nights :)
p/s: 2days left. I am nervous.
PP/ss: Stupid malay thief , you better watch out. Dont let me catch you!
ppp/sss:HAAPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE! ENJOY AND HAVE FUN !:D

No comments: