Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kill me.

ALOHAAA!
Finally i have some time to blog.
Sighhh , today account and maths paper damn sucks .
I have no enough time to done it! Sobs.
Whatever , its over !
Still left moral test . other all like history , account , science & maths all use shoot wan larh!
Cause paper1 marrr. xD. Oops , i had forget about the rubbish subject SIVIC!
I dont even care about it !
After 3days then its my HOLIDAY !
Hohoho . Not going to school after exam.
Oh yea wanna talk about today.
Seomthing really make me feel so angry.
Arghhh , really beh song! I just feel like kill that people.
His attitude really make me feel sick !
Hello , its the wrong way you serve customer okay ?
Damn action . =.=
Ka-lin dont be sad , lets gambatek together :)
As you said , think POSITIVE! LOL

No comments: