Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nightmare.

Ilovethispandaaaa :)
I am afraidddd.
Nightmare last night.. & I cried after i wake up.
I think its first time happened on me after i grow up .. x.x
Today my mood is totally sucks. I am worry ing about my maths.
Omg , I havent done yet =X .
I still remember last thurs she scold me like hell cause I wrong alot questionsss . =/
What to do ? Decide go to rynn house call she teach me but nobody fetch me go.
Sighhh , afternoon straight away met up with her at midvalley xD
About 1something , On the way to midvalley , I saw alots students.
I am shocked =O . Rynn have the same situation with me too xD
AHlahlahlah , we thought whole malaysia secondary school have one day holiday because pmr mar.
After that we just realise that our school only form4 holiday laaahhh aduhhhhh! -.-
Whatever , we just will attend school if got test.
Go to school just will waste my time. I rather take more time to sleep x)
Hmm , Rynn is worry about her rabbits .
Wish she can settle it :) .
Economics paper on thurs. half dead x.x
Dont feel wanna study for this subject.
But its important for me @@ .
HOola Hoola , continue my showwww.
[娱乐百分百] . My beloved 猪鬼 xD
Goodluck && all the best in ur final exam my dear friendss!
May god bless you & me ^^

No comments: