Saturday, November 21, 2009

Phobia II :O

:D
m3 & superynn! :)
The best friend since standard 4 ;D
us ! xD
Rynn looks alike with the middle one ! :P
Pretty kim x)
Fitting room #1
@ Kitchen! Love the dress :D
We exchange after that xP .
Still got some photo not with me. Will be upload soon!:D

Went sunway pyramid with shin , kim & rynn on thursday.
A great date for me ! ;) but my foot was so pain T.T
We watched phobia II. Ahahah it were excited for us!
I like the sound effect.. Shocked man!
We scream alots! Some part really very wai for me.
The hall never be silent. xD
Last part of the movie was so funny !
In the hall you just can hear everyone's laughter & scream !
This was the first time I scream alots in the cinema.
What a memorable experience xD
Kim ! Thanks for your stuff ya ! Hehhhh
The next movie - The x'mas carol ! :DDDDDDD

No comments: