Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The best movie ever. AVATAR

AVATAR
Guys , MUST watch this movie ! You will never regret after you watch it :D
The poor lil balloon. Shin's fav xD
Waichun spoil it ! The itchy hand =.= .
Me & bbshin :P

Went midvalley with my lovely guass on tuesday.
Finally we can get a chance to watch movie together :P
We all just busy with own stuff during this super short holiday! @@
Aididi just busy with her tution & job.
Carynn busy with her GANGSTER rabbit & be 宅女 xD.
Waiyee busy with her job i think.
Lost memory busy with singing or roller ? Haha . I don't know how he spent his holiday. He like disappear during this holiday =X
But then me , huishin and waichun we this three kaki are working at midvalley.
Canteen is our place. We laugh we joke & we eat there LOL.
We will never care hows people think about us xD .
Okay back to the topic , we watched AVATAR!
Avatar. A very COOL & AWESOME movie.
The best movie ever I think.
Feel like wanna watch it again ! :DDDD
I love the storyline so much !
After the movie we had our dinner at KIMGARY.
Omg , the fifth time I enter this restoran on december I think =.=
Happy time is always short to me , but I do have fun & enjoy spent my time with them <3
Don't know when will be our next outing ? Cause after school reopen sure busy with tution and etc. Ishhh hate it -.- .
一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴
常常会感到遗憾没有好好把握机会去完成
珍惜眼前的一切,不要失去了才后悔
&
My dear friends , 谢谢你们为我撑腰 :)
Cheer up. Be happy always!:)

No comments: