Friday, December 18, 2009

我讨厌的

Thinking thinking.. 我猜不透.. 你在想什么..

Holidays ? I don't feel like I am in holiday lor.
Cause everyday also busy with work.
Tues and wed was the J-CARD MEMBERS DAY.
Oh-my-god. I get sick with those customer's attitude.
They are CRAZY! It just a sales..
Especially those aunty!=.=
Do they take care their child while they are shopping ?
Mostly everyday I also can see those kid cry like hell and find their parents.
What a unresponsible parents they are. Damn it -.-
I think I will be busy until january bah ?
Alots event , date & stuff still waiting for me..
Wheee , Next monday will be my Off day !
Take a rest ! xD
Autumn's concerto ep12! :) :) :)
I feel so exciting to know what will happen in this episode!
Got to sleep. Full tomorrow!
Night! Have a happy holidays my dear friend ! :D


You will never by my side when I need you.

No comments: