Monday, December 7, 2009

Lil update =3

Oh yeah went sunway pyramid's with my silly tang mei today .
Had alots fun there ! We just laugh non-stop while we are eating and shopping.
Especially when we are trying clothes in fitting room. The action damn funny !
And she keep on laugh because of my emotion when I am talking. LOL !
I saw a PLAYBOY tee it cost rm63 after discount! Ohmygod !
I want it badly lahh :( .
And then , my tang mei she had bought a nike tee & a boody glove school beg !
The tee and beg also purple colour. She is such a purple lover xD
Its a great date for me x) .
The next coming event - 10th dec 09 , SUNWAY LAGOON ! :D
With my tutionmates! Wish we will have fun there . Wohooo :)

5th dec 09 ! The memorable day :D . Rynn , me & yii ! xD
Evan evan evan ! You are my prince always and forever! :)
More & more photo will be upload soon! :P

No comments: