Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Time to change my opinion ?

Woohoo! My dear prince!
His new look.
I love his smile :)
Watched this movie with lady carynn yesterday at midvalley.
Funny & Lame!
Although we sat at 2nd row but the view quite okay xD
I love wong zou lam !!! He is awesome !!!
The pretty :) . She scold bad word in the movie. Woots
The nerd. OMG
The is the terrible one. I mostly can't recognise her! =X .
She is liu bek yi ! =O


GOSH, I skipped school again. =.=
I hate to take school bus to school nowadays. It sucks!
How much I wish I have a car & I can drive ! :(
Aiks , school timetable change again. zzz
& my beloved sej teacher also changed. Change to Pn.francis.
Oh gosh , the sampat teacher. BENGKUI!
Hmm , Something make me feel so confuse & I don't know what to do now.
God bless me ! Wish I can success . Pray hard for it !
Oh yea , My lovely ball ball & superwoman sick already.
Wish they recover soon! Take care..
Miss you two weih! x)

No comments: