Friday, March 26, 2010

I love stageeeeeeee :D

Show luo! <3
He is a perfect guy!
十项全能! :D
Kimberly choo! I miss you badly !
We dint meet each other for 4months already!
When only can hang out with you sweetie? :(
Me and dear kim kim :P


Wednesday.
Bi paper , all the tips given by ahhuat is totally accurate!
Summary make me bengkui again -.-
After school had meeting for warriorz.
Teacher said we gonna perform for school's exhibition day.
Hohoho after exam every monday will be warriorz day! xD
After that help the chao da mushroom make the b'day card for zy .
Thanks my dear rynn for helping and thanks to jiunkang for the dinner!
The food is delicious! :D
I had great time with him and desmond!
All of these just so unexpected! xD

Thursday.
Maths paper , quite okay lah.
Thanks for your calculator ! :)
It really helpful and give me luck!
Happy birthday to zy anyway!
All the best! Hope you will like the card :D
After school end went mv watch 'Just another pandora box' with rynn!
What a sakai movie is this?! Make us laugh non stop. Crazy one! xD
Our seat were nice. Whole row just 2 of us.
Went to maths tution after that. Get bored with midvalley recently.
Cause we go there twice a week. Lol.

Friday.
I hate science! Just screw it.
I just keep dreaming when others are answering or sleeping xD
Back home early today and yeah finally can take a short break.
Nothing much about today.
Gonna work hard on econ tomorrow! x.x

忘记痛苦的过去,期待美好的未来

No comments: