Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sing k ROCKS!

It's another birthday boy & girl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
Our warriorz c-captain - KAKA! :D
& The future singer. Lost memory ! :D
All the best !
Wish you guys have a fantastic seventeen! x)

Went the gardens redbox karaoke with kaka huishin carynn waiyi joee chao and gary!
It had been long time I dint step into karaoke room already!
And yeah ! We had fun there :D
Although my voice like an ah gua I still scream my lung out ! xD
Don't care already lah. After few days will recover one haha.
But too bad marcus & the others dint attend. I have a mission with him still haven't done yet! :P
Never mind, we will make it after exam ! Teehee!
Today was a great day for me! :)
Shin with the MONSTER! Rwarrrr!
Me and beyonsleep , On the way to crazy maths tution !
Superwomen :)

No comments: