Sunday, April 11, 2010

我们都没有在一起

A wonderful saturday that I had I think ? :)
Morning went for the history tution with billy.
Damn boring. It make me feel so sleepy.
After tution rush back home and prepare then head to midvalley to meet piggie :D
I feel so sorry cause I was late!
After meet up with her then go COTTON ON!
Woohoo I like this brand :)

Yeah thanks darling piggie for it ! :D
We bought the same tee xD
This one is quite okay. But still prefer the top one :)

After this , we went little taiwan for chill session xD
We talk alot since we dint meet for long long time!
Share our story with each other :)

Menu ing :D
Well , the food quite delicious for me.

Darling piggie sis and me :)
Some people thought we are sister but i think we doesn't look alike at all.
Maybe because of our name ?
But my sir name is LEE lah duh! xD
6something she need back home already . Feel so sad
Thought can spend more time with her :(
Good luck for you and the p-e-o-p-l-e lah har.
I will try my best help you find it de lah :D

Oh yay I changed my blog skin finally !
Thanks so much peiyi mama for helping me edit it all!
love you to the max! :D


Someone thanks for spending your time with me.
Lovessss :)

No comments: