Friday, April 2, 2010

What a april fool :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR DEAR!
SWEET SIXTEEEN!
APRIL FOOL! xD
All the best! (L)
Eat more & more lah okay ?
You are thin like bamboo -.-


Oh ya yesterday one of his fan post this pic on facebook
After I saw it I was like.. AHHHHHH! *scream out loud*
So so so short lorh!!!
7months to go my dear :(
Wooots xD
I love his sunshine smile always and forever!


I still remember wed I keep asked my friends how to fool people on thurs cause APRIL FOOL ma but at last I fooled by yeekee! Really unexpectable.
She called me and told me she kena kidnap or whack at puchong area and asked me to save her.
I very very worry lorh that time mostly cry out and I told her I call my dad wake up and go find her. Then she said ''不用啦不用啦, 愚人节快乐!'' =.=
She keep laugh laugh laugh I just keep scold scold scold.
You think very fun izzit? LOL .
Many people also kena her prank call!


Today after school went the no life man chao's house with huishin and carynn.
Me and billy our plan failed, again! xD
Rynn bring her laptop and call chao help she fix it.
Well , chao's mum babysitt that baby really super cute lorh!
Eyes big big want xD
His name is LOUIS!
Ball ball with him :)
He is half year old now :P
His smile very sweet ! :)


I feel so suprise that he attend school today! Haha.



朋友: 明明喜欢对方为什么没有在一起呢?
我: 不要问我,我不知道



其实喜欢对方不一定要在一起,心在一起就好啦! 哈哈
还不是时候吧,毕竟一切太快啦

No comments: