Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wonderful sunday night.

It's holiday!
2weeks some more.
How I gonna spend this 2 freaking week ?
I wanna enjoy gao gao !
But , I have 6days tuition in a week .
How sad D';

I gonna write about last sunday ! :P
Early in the morning went segambut hear undang with shin , shih ee & shih wei.
Wahlao damn damn damn boring & hot !
Food there sucks !
Friends , if you wanna go hear undang you really need bring something entertaiment & your own food ! If not you will suffering for few hours.
After that piggie sis bring me to DESA PARK CITY
The very first time I go there , awesome place to me :)
Nice weather when I go there. Its about 6pm.
I was hungry so we choose this restaurant & take our dinner .
Kay's Garden.
View from the restaurant
The lake quite big
Nice nice nice. I like :D
While waiting the food.. The colour of the drink just so match with my top :)
She said she is thinking her shadow in the old days? haha
Us ! Some peoples said we look like sisters ? LOL x)
With my huge meal :D
Hers :) Delicious~
Spot the cute dogie !
After we finish our dinner , time to walk walk :P
Oh yeah walk till half suddenly no electricity , how luck I am. First time went there then like this already xD . Its okay we found a seat and chit-chat . Relax !

Feel like doing this. Hhahaha. Crazy siao zah boh
Nice seat ! :)

Before we leave... Owh so memorable !
Had a great & wonderful night with her. Feel like going this awesome place again.
This sunday maybe ? Hahaha .
Monday going sunway lagoon with her. Sure very tired after this! :P
Ohmygod I am so sleepy now
Stop here
Good night ! :D

p/s:Guas, Have fun at redang!!
p/ss: Zhen, his girlfriend & the gang , Have fun at langkawi!!
p/sss:Dear kim kim , Have fun at vietnam!!
ENJOY THE TRIP ! <3

No comments: