Friday, July 2, 2010

物 极 必 反

Helloooooooo!
I am back to the colourful life like how when we were form3.
I love my form3 life. Relax & joyful !
Me , waichun & carynn , We used to be movie freak , One or twice movie a week. Lol.
Anti-lifeless x)


Monday went midvalley watch THE A-TEAM with the gang.
High rates for this movie! Awesome!
The A-Team. Perfect team.
They are excellent ! Their plan will never fail.
There's no plan B ! ;)

Tuesday , midvalley with the gang , again!
Sorry to my darling for the mistakes.
Feel so guilty ;( . No next time I promise
We watched karate kid.
Woahhh! I love this kid!
He is tough enough!
Awwww, I can't do this =X
Jackie chan , Xiao Dre coach! ;D
Wow wow , 万 里 长 城 !
He and his ''girlfriend'' ?
I still remember the scene when they are kissing. HAHA
This movie really touched me , although his leg injured but he never give up for the match.
Double thumbs up!
Next movie - TOY STORY 3 ! & More..
Will step in cinema frequently xD


I am going back my hometown - teluk intan later.
For attending my cousin sis wedding dinner.
Delicious food , I am coming ! Teeheee
Hope I have fun there :D

No comments: