Friday, March 23, 2012

Pisces month!

Woohooo its end of march. Ooops time can you don't passed so fast ? 
Between, Pisces month just ended. Some of my buddies they are Pisces babes. 
Haha Pisces are very kind,friendly,soft-heart,great friends,lovely sisters& also can be very devil!*troll face*    
First of all, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED DARLING
I love you always and forever!
She is 5th like finally, ma Olympic darling! 
BFF!*lovessss*
while you busy with your work, you also must take good care of your body and especially your throat!
drink more water and eat more! you thin alot! 
 Sisters loveeeee! ;)
ngekngek, souvenir from my love tantan ! thanks alot! *lovesss* 
I will keep it nicely :D 
I think you are no more jet lag already x) take good care of your body! 
Her pet cute cute! I really cant used to it with her new hairstyle! Lol 
 What I spent on the one malaysia book vouchers. 
Haven't start any single book yet.Think gonna read it during sem break ;)
BIGBANG! My fav korean team 
They just release their new album one month ago.
Love every single song in their new album! 
Support them always :D
A big shape LOVE from me & my college babes/babis haha
You girls always caring and lovely! Appreciate friendship between us! *lovesss* 
It will be last long..! 
 Fatty just bought iPad since the price is cheaper than before! hohoho
New baby toy ;D 
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUPERWOMAN & LOST MEMORY &  HEYHEYYOU!
Love you guys always and buddies forever! *lovesss*
Emo less, happy more! ;D
Will always crazy with you guys. We are drunk family! Bahahahaha 
Me& my fatty boo! Haha his face really yong sui! ;P 
Me & my ball ball shin!
Cheer up my love, I will always be with you! *lovesss*
Everything will be fine. Better one are waiting you in the future!
Smile always like how you did in this picha! ;P 
Finally got chance facetime with this sakai rynn!
Ofcourse I miss like crazy! Hope faster done with your studies and come back malaysia!
Will wait for you babeee! *lovesss*
Just went her house visit her rabbits last night! They are as giant as their parents ;O
 Midnight movie with my buddies last night. 
LOVE! 
Finally can watch it after waiting for so long T-T 
Although the story line so so but everything inside just perfect!
Director, Actor & actress had put much effort on it. 
Got my dream men inside (Y)
A Must watch movie!
李宜珈你这个傻子...
永远不要去想念你不曾拥有的..
爱是勇气,爱是宽容。


呵呵,最爱是他!好可爱好老实好单纯!
有情人终成眷属!


Hmmm, finals is coming. One month sem break.. What to do? 
I think that time just plan. haha
Seems like SNSD FANS are going KLCC today since they are performing there, FREE somemore. 
Sure people moutain people sea! So the best decision is stay at home! Fatty boo going there also. Wish he can see his goddess YURI x) 
Good luck to all my friends,!
Fight for finals!*Just saying, last minute study will do* Hoho!