Sunday, April 19, 2009

PRS RACE !

PRS RACE TODAYYY !
Its fun and enjoy x)
OMG , i am the leader of my group ! =O
This was the 1st time that we having prs race after i join .
We ran more than MENRENTAS DESA I think !
We run from school to kuchai lama , from kuchai lama to pizza hut , from pizza hut back to school , then from school run to KFC . @@
We just keep run run && RUN !
The wether HOT like hell !
I gonna pengsan while running =.=
HEHEHEHE , i am happy !
Cause my group WON ! WE ARE THE CHAMPION !xD
I feel so glad i have good and hyperactive member and ''fehxi'' x)
My group are so lucky because our station line were smooth !
I feel so paiseh when received the prize from teacher xD
I wanna said THANKS to YEEWERN ! She is NICE ! ^^
And my group members =)
Nadia - The little girl xD
Zhi yang - the only form1 boy in my group , today was the 1st time i meet him . he is active ! ^^
Chee weng - The HYPERACTIVE boy ! He run so fast lar. His energy macam UNLIMITED de LOL
Joseph - Same with cheeweng , also a HYPERACTIIVE boy. He is SMART !!! =)
Sarah - Thanks for ur MILO ICE ! =P
Yu Xiang - Today i just know that yuan lai he same group with me de . xP
Such a tired day for me.. I had become DARK again ! but its okay =)
Oh i dint go for the yellow house jamuan today . cause no transport. aiks .
*
*
*
*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH SANNN ! [ POHSAN ]
WISH U ALL THE BEST ! SWEET SIXTEEN =P
X
O
x
o
总是和你擦肩而过 回来看着你走
我说服自己 你从来就不属于我
也在心里偷偷想过 拥有你陪伴的生活
对我会是多奢侈的梦

No comments: