Monday, November 24, 2008

BALIK KAMPUNG ! =) [ TELUK INTAN , PERAK ]

we going to watch show ^^

=D
so many people ~ ==

pig !!
hmphx~


my pose ~ ^^

so A de? xD
she miss her xiao zhu x)
the view ~ going to rain

eh?! what is that ?!!
rain lurh ~
sorpo panda ? xD
=o=
=)
blek ! ;P

bi bi ren !
zhe shi yi ge bu neng shuo de mi mi x)
sleeping beauty PIG zZz..
she tou tou capture me ! x(
haiyorr.. sienx..
yo !! wu liao de liang ren ~

Heehhaaa !! Finally ..
I can back my hometown aready ! x)
Long time dint back there de ..
Miss there de food >.<
Now can eat the delicious food aready kkakakx..
Friday my tang ge fetch me and my tang mei go puduraya take bus @@
There so many people.. owhhhh ~ i hate those ppl smoke ! we just stand behind the man =(
That time we are waiting my tang ge ..
WHOA !.. after we bought tickets , the bus is 330pm de ..
The bus is BIG and COMFORTABLE ! ^^
I like it ! But , we cant sleep well .. so we keep take pic .. hohox.
*PERASAN DE TWO SIAO ZA BOH* xD

yahooo ! i will stay at there about one-two weeks ! [mayb i will become fatter =X]
ehehes. got to go . ciaoz ! ^^

No comments: