Thursday, March 26, 2009

下雨天

Hmm , almost took all the result except ENGLISH!
I felt so suprise that my BC dint fail !
When teacher read out those who take A1 in chinese , i think wont have my name bahx ?
I just wish i can pass . if i pass i very thank god liaoo!
cause the essay part i wrote 生活中的美 , i think i am 离题
But but but , teacher had read out my name !
OMG OMG OMG ! I get A1 ! wooOHOOO! ((o(n.n)o))
I was so happy with it ! xD
Arghhh , what the nerh?! I had failed my ADDMATHS !
When i saw my addmaths score i just ... ''OWHHHHH , okay lar not bad. at least more than 10marks larhx (*.*)''
I will never tell my addmaths result to my tution teacher MISS TAY !
If not sure kena she shoot =.=''
Merentas Desa this saturday ! I wont go lar ofcoz ! My gang semua dint go pun xP
This year run from school to happy garden pulakz =.=
I hate it ! Just waste my time niaaa.
AND
Sport day NEXT SUNDAY ! T.T
Wish i can success my formation ! &&& No mistake for it . =)
&&& you girls tooo ! x)
YELLOW HOUSE GOGOGO! =D

你是我生活里永远的主角!
期待让人越来越沉迷
谁和我一样 等不到他的谁
爱上你我总在学会
寂寞的滋味
一个人撑伞
一个人擦泪
一个人好累

No comments: