Monday, March 23, 2009

HELLO PANDA !=)

hello panda panda ~ my lovely biscuit ! x)
went choongwen with dear shin jit on last saturday, when i saw it i just become sakai xD
[BEIJING 2008 STUFF!=D]

Oops , my camera skill damn badddd !
that time i was so 激动 when i saw those beijing 2008 key chain xD

HOolala , damn miss that time laarh ! 080808 ! that time pmr trial exam ING.
but who cares?! me and rynn we gonna fatt mou and teacher dont let us noisy.
we are just too boring and we drew those lame things on the board =D
WE <3 OLYMPIC ! =D what a MEMORABLE thing ^^
BEIJING 2008 ! BEIJING 2008 ! BEIJING 2008 !
U CALLED ME SO =DDDD

Holiday endddd!
But it seems nothing to me , because i was went back to school for cheer training for 5days during holiday ! so .
HOLIDAY = EMPTY! =.=
i had break my record ! no shopping no movie and no sing k during HOLIDAY !
hheehehhe =D , finally saw my aidi darling ! she had became DARKER ! xD
we all same same larhs. all cheer cheer cheer.
i think after sport day we sure will become BLACK CHICKENx! x(
nowadays wether hot like hell . summer just like a killer. aiks
MUST DRINK MORE WATER MY FRIENDS ! DONT GET SICK YO ! ^^
lalala , i had get back my 4subjects exam's paper . its so VOMIT ! =皿=
i was shock and syiok! and ofcourse BENGKUI =O
SEJ- 61%
GEO-61%
SCIENCE-68%
SIVIK-42% [ rubbish for me , i dont know what the hell the question is asking ]
I hate SIVIK anyway !
owhh , 百年难得一见 , my maths teacher dint enter class today . o(#. #)o
today pratice cheer until 630pm. SIAO ! but quite okay lar , i had done my POMPOM liao !
thanks for the girls who help me done it x)
I am tired tired tired !
Luckily no cheer for me tomorrow. cause got the crazy addmaths tution @@
Still tired larh ! T.T
sleep time ! =)
goodnitesss ! have a nice day tml ^^
0,O? Tantan ? where's my brownies? xD
I cant get your smile out of my mind
I cant get you out of my mind
I think about your eyes all the time!

No comments: