Friday, March 20, 2009

I miss YOU !

I MISS YOUUUUUUU!♥
woah !tis pic took on last last last MONDAY at midvalley dunno what what what shop !
i just get it from shin's hp . CACAT !xD

Ohmygod de si neh , shin help me cover it . she seems so excited with it LOL
BBTAN , BEBEJINZ && SUPERRYNN ? XD . DAI B ~ LOL
[ prs meeting , we are so free ! ^^ ]
Cheer training for today again ! PEIYI and KARRMEN mama came back ! wheeee ~
i am not so tired =)
cause when pratice until half then i go for my prs meeting
its the time for me to rest and dream !=D
i feel so excited with this year khursus ! over night at school huh ?! camp fire huh?! hehehehehes
i also dunno my parents let anot T.T
we keep think about those crazy and over games
buahahahs , we are so bin tai xD
AND AND AND
DETECTIVE GAME ! the part i love the most (^.^)v
we can create any story that we like ! we can act anyone that we want to act ! hoho ~
let you guys think and guess till qixin ! ngekngek ^^
OOPS, zap har ngan then FRIDAY liaoo ! so fast =.=
ARGHHH ! Ahmei's concert TONIGHT! i cant go T.T
I want to see her LIVE SHOW larhx !
Holiday gonna end .
should i happy ? or sad ?
sad is because cant sleep more
happy is because can meet my dearest friends and him x)
i really miss him badly =(
I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN .
I CAN DO IT ! =D GAMBATEK !
I will always love you♥
幸福地图~
为了你,我从不认输!

No comments: