Saturday, May 9, 2009

GUAGUA girls Water day . xP

Smile hardly ? xD . Just want to say '' I miss Him =( ''
After we shop at midvalley then we take taxi to shih ee house! =)
=)
Trying to act STRONG, but failed xD
Dophin wan to eat rocky ! =D
m3 and darling
Shin x)
shagua is PIG ! XD

me , shin, yee and rynn ~
SUNSHINEEEEE!;D

Whee ! GUAGUA HAPPY TIME XP

Yee wan to push her , she was trying to fall into the pool xD
She fall ! What they trying to do after that?!

The 3 Craziiee =D
SUMMMEERRRR !
Say peace ~ shin and aidi =D
camera shy?! IMPOSSIBLE larh !
o.O? Finaly , success ! [ that two 路人 =.= ]
What the nerh ! What the pose is that ?! xD
;D
Our pose ;*
blekz . her tongue is LONG !
AHHHH! She said she love my leg , i am shock xD
默契 of the fingerss x)
wHoaa , who is that ? point middle finger under the water?!
DARLING =D
OH-MY-GOD =O
COLDDDDDDD
The wind make my hair messy . [ omg my skin alots colour xD ]
Thanks my guagua's girls! love you girls muchiiee x) . Gave me that what i wish for my birthday ! xD
I love nike much muchiie =D
Cheer training for today canceled. So shin asked us go to shih ee house for swimming. [ Actually is play water more than swim xD ]
Okay lor then , since i am free . hehe
Meet dar at mv we saw a beg in tropicana life shop. Nice weii!
We gonna buy it ! I think i gonna give up to search for the converse new beg . ;D
After that , we went to shih ee house.
We play alots things in the swimming pool .
Cheer stunts , All stick together and move around the pool and etc LOL
Had alots fun at there with my girls =D
About 5something , we went to eat pan mee ~
But i order yee mee ~ They said i am weird eat yee mee at the pan mee restoran . xP
They gonna bengkui with my attitude LOL! Sometime i am just too blur and noob.
The game we play while we are eating , maybe you guys not really understand about it . hehe!
[ We are F*cker , We start with F*cking and end up with F*uck OFF ! xDDD ]
Before we back , My guagua girls , suddenly took out my dream bottle for me .
They really bought it for me ! I love it so muchhhh!
Aididi and wai yee come over me and say ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY'' softly to me ^^
I feel so happy when receive although i ACCIDENTALLY knew it. hehe evil me XD
Thank you girls ! Love you all la ! x)
x
x
Guess who i saw yesterday after my SEJARAH TUTION?!
WILFRED WONG ! FREDDYYYY ~
I was so shock when i saw him .
I just shout 'WILFREDDD!' xD
Then he ask why i will be there de ?
Hello , i live puchong de mar . LOL xD
A pj's boy will come to puchong for supper? Damn far wei .
x
x
I miss you , Donald tuck♥

No comments: