Sunday, May 10, 2009

Swe3t Sixteen OR SEXTEEN?! XD

EXTREMELY Sweeeettt sixteen ! =)
生日快乐~
A sweet sweet birthday card from my dear KIAMPPAAA~ =P
I will appreciate it muchhh , love you!^^
The pandaaaa from my xiiaofanshu . cute cute nerh . thanks xiiaofanshu ! muacks =3
HEHEH! I am suprise to this. MUSIC BOX ! Thanks my dear PP , BB , XHINEE AND SORPO YEEKEE ! XD . Love you girls 99 ! =D
Melody ~ Birthday songg x) . I Love music box. Lalala
This is from my dear jeen jeen roeroe ! Panda <3> . Love you and miss you! >.<
Too bad i cant go your school de sports day =(
After that school end , we have cheer training . I dont know they will did this for me .
1st , i do stunt and they said want to round a round and see how was it. okay lorh , when they turn me behind. OMG ! rynn and perli do the stunt and show this 2 card to me and they sing birthday song for me. All the peoples look at us xDDD. I feel so touched and shock! And i dont know what to do !>.<
Happy birthday sweet sixteen aka sexteen xD. thanks you my warriorz girls ! love you girls ! =D
They al use their hearts and effort to drew it. Nice and cute right ? Its perfect for me ! They keep told me which part they drew , so cute larh them . xD I feel so sweet and i think i am the most 幸福 de girl ! TEEHEES. Thanks for the wishes yaa warriorz girls and coach ! xD
5pm we rush to the maths tution . Ben lai i dint go for tution de , casue tantan call me go her house , but she said no need ler. she had a family dinner at night. sigh . the maths tution we need stay until 10pm T.T . My dear tutionmates they wana celebrate it with me. happy =D. But rynn she cant stay , because she have another tution later. aiks. we celebrate it withouth her. less a laughing voice there really bit bu xi guan =( .
Since i said i dint eat pizza for almost one year already and they knew that i want to eat pizza.
So they order the pizza for me. OMG , i feel so suprise they will remember what i said before xDDDDD. Thanks lar guys ! =D . I will appreciate it muchhh! feel so sweet =P
Fredddyy ~
M3 and dear kim kim =P
We went to meng tin there celebrate . with gibson , zukuan , kimberly and wilfred ! =D .
we stay at there for one hour i think . luckily miss tay dint scold x)
Finally can back home ler. feel so tired. I am still thinking and wondering, why tantan so weird de today ? sighh..maybe she is sad cause i cant stay overnight at her house. when i reach home. my sis bring me to kitchen . i saw this!
our D.O.B . xD
The swweeet sweet panda cake make from my lovely tantan ! kawaii neh xD
its chocolate cake !
And a BIGBIGBIGBIGBIG plastic beg ! =O . I keep OM''WAH OMG WAH OMG WAH OMG'' when i saw it. In the momment , i just feel wanna call her and say thousand million thanks for her !!! x)
For giving me a BIG HUGE suprise ! LOL
And another big box . for me , Miss Pandee =)
The cute cute big box x) . so niceee.
inside have 50pieces paper card.. make from tantan with hearts and soul.. she use 2weeks to done it. during the 14days . she skip her nap and late sleep just do done it and make it perfect.
I feel so glad that have a best friend like her.. ^^
The present inside the big paper beg..
This two cute cute pandaaa ! =D
LENGLENG DE PANDAA =D
MIrror and comb. kawaii nerh x)
可爱的扑满~
It so soft nerhh .. super duper cute !
KITTY PANDEE! =P
The pandaa bottle.. ! I want it for a long time ! But cant found it in popular . Tantan ,where you found it de? pro le xD
The angpau from tantan's mum. Thanks auntie ! xD
RUbbish bin . PANDA ~
O.O ? WHAT'S INSIDE?! another little box again xD
Beauty and the beast .. the song.. =)
Decorate by tantan.. so sweet x)
Alots panda things from you.. xD. Thanks tantan ! I will appreciate what u gave me ! I love the presents muchiie muchiiee ! Thanks alots ! ILOVEYOU more than i can say!xD . How much you spend on me , it cant be count. As you said , i am a 幸福的熊猫... x)
You make my world become brightness.
x
And my guagua girls they bought the nike bottle for me.. My dream bottle.. Thanks alots ! muackss ! =3
x
All i want to say is THANKS ! I LOVE YOU GUYS ! =D
Thanks for my lovely friends who wish me in msg , blog , friendster and wish me face to face !
I will never forget it.. SWEET SIXTENN ! =P
YOU GUYS THE BEST ! ^^
Friendship forever =)
P/s : Happy mother's day ! =D
x
x
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much i love you
One thing you can be sure of
I will never ask for more than your love

2 comments:

joanne said...

我只能說..
幸福的小孩xDDDD
你干姐整個超貼心

Pei Jin said...

呵呵 真的!我有她的一半就很够了 xD