Tuesday, June 2, 2009

我的心真的受伤了

Me and Dear KImberly =D
We trying to act LALA pose. But kim ran away!
LALA pose take II xD
Mohammad Panda , Mohammad Carynn & Mohammad Kimberly xD
Yipppeee we love ham gua =D
m3 and cheuk yie !
Rynn , c.yie and kim =)
llalalala , kami lagi ;D
The pair of best friend since std4 x)
dear kimkim and me =D.
x
x
Chheerrr praticeee ! ohman , my base zhengyii and front spot peiyie absent ! T.T
My stunt group just cacat . Lukily today is train about routine. I need to train more my TOE TOUCH ahhhh! My toe touch sucks!
After pratice , we went kim's house change our clothes and blablablablabla then went midvalley .
They having their std6 gathering there. Kim said today was the 1st time she chase public bus !xD . Actually we decide to watch NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM II de, But then dont have enough time already . Because after that we still need rush for tution >.<.
HAHA , anyway , Finally i had know the answer.
I dont know I should said thanks to my brother or blame him ?
I just feel wanna CRY OUT LOUD.
Its hurt . Its hurt .
But I still need to face the truth .
Sorry for disturbing you for so long time.
x
x
暗恋, 喜欢一个人好累
流泪, 在数不尽的黑夜
想念, 已成了习惯
思念一遍遍, 你却好远...

No comments: