Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PRS KURSUS TAHUNAN 2009!

Our theme for this year - WILD SAFARI! [WUGASAGA WUGASAGA HOOOO~]
Sakai neh xD
Prs ! ;D


Ilove this weiihhh! nice hor ? ^^
whoaaa special . xD aim for the ice cream nia. hehe
=D . The rose kena pek dai at the toilet =.=
Thats why carynn 不稀罕 LOL
o.O? shin pergi keng sou ?
Siew fai and karkittt !
The Mr.Fai . x)
Me and carynn's envelope =D
Fruits are use to play game!
lynn sangat rajin . heehe
Our station . KANTIN !
She love rabbit . I love panda.
Karkit gonna ask siew fai to marry him. so he had prepared rose and WATERMELON!;D
Oops , sorry . reverse liao. Is siew fai asked karkit. oops, watermelon changed to BANANA!xD
KA-LIN LALALA~
We lov3 apple =O
WATERMELON SOOO HEAVY! [ Siew fai said this pic look funny ! haha ]

We walked around and kacau kacau x)
=O
The watermelon.
Its broke.
This poor watermelon xD
Regina and her cute member -zhibin =D
They look so gayyy xD
This station so tough man !
Dont know whose body . haha
kesiannnn.
Dont know what's game again . haha
Chan chung's station ! I think its fun =D
o.O? zhiseng! =)

cingcing..xD
OH yeah!
GAMBATEKKK! ;D
chan chung and choiyee and karkit...!
leaff.
waipeng !
san and zuyi ;D
Behind our tee , wild safari. COOL.
2nd day morning.. ice breaking.. =O
m3 and san ;D
choiyee, san , m3 and zuyi ^^
Kami lagi ! ;D
Before the WAR GAME start!
After war game , gonna start the detective game. Here's the professor pic !
haha! its really look soooo SMART xD
The Family. Shin is my mama and i am the daughter ! xD
Me and my so-called daddy. the professor A.Here's the maid MARIA ~ aka carynn x)
M3 and my rojak doctor.. Dr.YAP! x)
In the story , i am the daughter kelly johnson. Ohmygod.
The kelly johnson is a emo girl. I gonna be emo and i need to wear the JACKET! =O
My hand. Make up by shin my mama xD
I cant talk , I cant smile , i cant laugh and i am emo ! How hard to act ? xD
Firstly i very enjoy but then i feel so hot because dont have fan !
Stupid siew fai had choose a unsuitable place for the HOSPITAL! =.=
I just feel wanna kill him xD
Kaili asking me ques. She is pro LOL. look at the Dr.Yap face HAHA!
The group that make me almost 破功 when they show shin's photo xD
I am not crying ahhh!
The rojak doctor ! haha
ahlah camera shy la ! LOL
Yeah its END ! ;D
Form4! The crew.. =P

I am lost when they are jumping. LOL
x
x
Kursus tahunan for me its quite okay . Everyone was did their best !
YOU GUYS ROCKS ! ;D
p/s: Sorry dear piggie jie cant go see JOLIN with you liao !
Forgive me T.T

No comments: