Saturday, August 22, 2009

UP

Finally I watched this ! HAHA
The lil cute boy seems so happy x)
This part make me laugh so hardd xD
x
Skipped school yesterday cause woke up late .
They said having cheer meeting after school so I go to school when 1pm.
When I reach school , ''EH? Why no one there de? Dont tell me the meeting cancel?''
Then I sms ask darling . Its really canceled. That I was feel like wanna kill someone else!
Its okay , after that went midvalley for a movie.
Ofcourse I wanna watch UP lahhh! I watched it alone.
This movie really dint dissapointed me.
Its AWESOME &&& FUNNY!
The lil cute boy he make me laugh always !
The old man and his wife. So sweet :)
I think I want to watch it again. 3D! TEEHEEE! :DDDDDDD
x
Oh yay ..
Happy birthday to my X i a o F a n S h u YannXuan!xD
Happy Birthday to the SEXY MunCheng!:D
Happy Birthday to the SMART one Sarah! :)

1 comment:

Erine Ning said...

i watch that tooooo. nice movie. xDD