Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What a FOOL!

We are so tiredddd !
With 崩溃BENGKUI face! =O
x
WHAT A FOOL DAY FOR ME!! I just keep on BENGKUI ! x.x
1st - After school I had received a call by an unknown number. I ask who is him , he said he is ''变态色狼~ 呵呵呵''. I just feel shock and sweat then continue talk with the guy la. Cause I think is my friend or wrong number larhx. 原来 The guy is.. WOLF WOLF CHEAH XING NAN!
Deng I just feel wanna kill him =.='' BENGKUI~
2nd - Before I had make a promise with waichun. I think is about 7months ago. But then I break the promise! LOL. I never think that it will happen on me larhhhh! Actually we already forget about it. But then today when we keng gai suddenly he remember! WAHLAO! I BENGKUI!
I NEED TO BELANJA HIM BREAKFAST FOR ONE WEEK!
Okay larh , who call me break the promise? x.x
3rd - Today me and rynn have to go for the crazy maths tution after school. Before tution we went midvalley and take bus to universiti larh. OMG WE HAD TAKE WRONG BUS!
BENGKUI LARHHHH!
WE NEED TO WALK FROM CATHOLIC TO LRT STATION TAMAN JAYA! WHAT A LONG JOURNEY FOR US ! T.T. The weather soo HOT leh..!
Today I just keep on BENGKUI BENGKUI & BENGKUI! 崩溃~崩溃~崩溃~
x
Oh yea darling aididi absent today cause sick liaooo! Aiks
Many people get sick recently..
Take care my friends ! ;)
Drink more water !
Stay at home always ! LOL

No comments: