Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rushing day! x.x

OHMYGOD ITS 7PM ALREADY!
AH BEAR IS WAITING ME !
I JUST REACH HOME NIA! =X
I gonna prepare faster !! I dont want miss the chance to see TANK!
Yesterday have a music live show at IOI for REDBOX .
Since got TANK and Ah bear wanna see her lovely Claire 郭静 .
So we went there and watch lorh! xP
I just keep on rushing prepare after reach home. About 745pm , I reached IOI.
Thank god ! Havent turn TANK yet! HAHA .
After I reached , Thai singer CHIN is singing.
After that is TANK! AHHHH! HE sang 如果我变成回忆&全世界都停电!
<3! But the PA system sucks. -.-
Yeah TANK! ^^
如果我变成回忆~~~
Claire 郭静!
下一个天亮 awesome!
农夫FAMA! They are hyper and quite syok sendiri! NOT BAD ! =D
&&& They are FUNNY too! x)
After that , we went popular and wait for her bro come and fetch us.
Panda and bear ~
I love XIAOGUI
=D
Ah bear is reading her novel ~
x
My prince EVANYO , When you just come MALAYSIA leh?! =(

No comments: