Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am happy :) Finally..

I



AM



HAPPY !
Gonna cut this stupid fringe!
Donald donald donald donald. You are so cute :)

Hohoho I feel so happy now.
Something that I unexpectable happened on me! :D
After so long , finally , I get his replied ! LOL
Even just a word & a smile face. Its enough to me. Happy ! :) :) :)
Goodluck & all the best to all student who having SPM.
Especially TANTAN & YOU! x)

Happy birthday my dear silly partner kimberly choo!
Sweet sixteen! Enjoy your sweet sweet birthday with him ya! :)
She felt so suprise when me and rynn go her house and give her present.
I think its unexpectable! She feel so happy jump like a lil kid xD
I think she touch till don't know what to say cause it was so sudden! Ngekngek
Glad that we are bestie ! Although we just know each other for one year plus only!
Anyway , all the best girl! Love you always! :D
Don't forget we have a date on this coming thursday! Wheeeee x)
Dang dang dang , siapa ini ?
BOSS
saya lohhhh! He looks alike with 阮经天 or 王祖蓝 . Damn cute :P
Happy birthday lah my gay lou wilfred wong!
Wish your dream comes true !
Stay sweet with your girlfriend ya!
One day must bring her out together let us have a look mar. LOL
I miss your fatt hao face ! :P
Hope to see you soon :DDDD

No comments: