Friday, November 27, 2009

Next stop happiness x)

Sometimes when we touch.

Busy busy busy! I am busy with drama ! xD
I cant stop watching those new drama.
海派甜心 really funny man ! I love xiaozhu's hairstyle .
Damn cute lohhh! && Vanness is damn handsome & COOL!
Currently addicted to small eyes boy ! :P
Nex stop happiness is a touching style but then Hi my sweetheart is funny style for me.
But both also nice lahh :)
Grrr , gonna back my hometown tomorrow!
Kena force by mum T.T.
After Back there my only TWO friend are LAPTOP & HANDPHONE!
I wish I will have fun there lah =S
Teluk Intan here I come ! Wohoooo!
Oh yeahhh , Gibson gave me the ticket today!
THANKYOU so much! Much appreciate! xD


Sometime I really wonder why boy always broke their promise to a girl ?
They will never know how much the girl care. How much its hurt!
男生要知道,女生总是口是心非.
我最讨厌粗心的男生!
如果你粗心的话,你要怎样去保护一个女生呢?

p/s: Next stop happiness 下一站幸福! I am still waiting for ep9! It will be very exciting. I just cant wait for it! Hhehehe , sunday sunday sunday ~ Can you reach faster? Its the only effect to make me do anything xD . Vanness I love you!!!!! :DDDDDDD


Time to sleep. Goodnight x)

1 comment: