Monday, November 30, 2009

Two is better than one :)

My journey. 27/11 - 29/11/09
27/11/09 Friday. Went midvalley watch NEW MOON with Tantan & Xiaofanshu
Its awesome ya!! :D Jacob body shape really nicee! =O
And I have fun with tantan & xiaofanshu too xD

x'mas coming ?
Me & xiaofanshu. xD
we gonna be crazy & tantan bengkui I think ? :P
So in the x'mas mood now xD
After midvalley then straight back my hometown. Teluk Intan! :D
Dobby . The little evil :P
He is cute. But he keep on move while take pic ! =.=
Mwahhhhhhhhhhh
Dobby Very guai lan!! LOL
He still keep on move move & move !! T.T
He can dance billy jean & low! Genius right ? :D
The view of my hometown.. Nice right? Hoho .. I love it so much..
This one also!!! :D
Yeah , its beautiful for me.. :)


Hmm , I started my new job today. At midvalley .
But I am still not feeling well . Damn!
Hope everything goes well ...
Today get a news from someone. I really suprise with it.
Thought you are disappear in my world .
I don't wanna think so much about it . Cause I know I am chanceless.
Good luck.. :)

No comments: