Monday, January 4, 2010

1st day of school.


Hey hey hey all my dear friendsssss !
School finally. Nothing special for me.
I am not really semangat lahh . Cause still in the holiday mood. :(
The class place already change! Teehee xD
I thought 5a1-5 just as usual at block C , but then now all change to block E already except 5a7 .
Ohmygod I felt so happy because my class and my bestiess class just between two class nia !
Then we can always gather together :) . Waichun also very near! Just downstair :D
I think we will always go kacau him also x)
&&& I feel like back to form3 again cause all the form study in the same block xD
It will be fun & noisy block gua ?
OH our babeshin be the class monitar . Congratsss :P
Anyway , we are form5 already ..
Time do passed so fast ..
We need to face the non-stop trials and big test SPM x.x
Gambatek all my dear friends !!! :D

No comments: