Friday, January 8, 2010

The fifth.

Alvin and the chipmunks ! :D
The guy also very funny. LOL x)

Went to midvalley watch this movie with zhen today.
Its really funny and this three lil things really cute & awesomeeee! :D
Hmm , the fifth day after school reopen , I am still so blur.
Still the same , I hate school canteen so much.
But I do hate the principal more than anything! =.=
Next week will be worse for me I think.
Cause everything will be start on next week.
I will BENGKUI xD
Class monitor also got pelantikan ! What the nehr.
Yeekee is my ketua kelas perempuan.
Don't forget I will clap for you when you get the tie from principal :P
And I think my class boy monitor is the BEST MONITOR for me.
He is really good and responsible monitor :D
Got to sleep. Stop here. Nights !

p/s: Thankyou feizai for the presents :)
pp/ss: I love ham gua fu guai ! :P

No comments: