Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Feel so lifeless.

I love them ! They are great friends :D
Its one year ago.. My hair still very short! xD
Time do passed so fast! =X

Since last year end dear kimberly , kar yen , zukuan & wilfred transfer to other tution place , my maths tution is become lil boring .
Now still left me , rynn , gibson , Leanne & other new students :D
I miss your botak lah wilfred! xD
You really look like ethan much much! CHUBBY ETHAN :P
I miss the time we talk and jokesssss , copy others answer , play around here and there and lots more.
When we can gather huh ? :(
All also busy with own tutions and school activities!
I wish we can hang out together , as fast as possible ! :P

p/s: I feel so lifeless nowadays. Everyday just keep on repeat do the same things. I don't want to be so NO LIFE ! xD

No comments: