Saturday, January 23, 2010

说谎的人,要吞一千根针....

woooo!我好爱这家人. So sweet so sweet ! x)

I am just waiting for the ep17 !
The story just getting more and more excited !
Finally guang xi think back all the things but its a disaster for mucheng :(
But I think guangxi still love mucheng much.
Thats why he will did those thing to mucheng :)
I am looking forward about it . Heheee .

事情发生了,就必须去解决
但是我却选择逃避
太复杂了,我不知道要从何开始解决
如果大家都没有对对方坦白,我想误会只会越来越深
有时话是有点难听但却很真
火山也会有爆发的一天
也许我有错或我们双方都有错
可能你最近比较烦比较压力
有什么你可以向我诉苦,我一定会用心倾听
无论多忙,我也会抽空时间来陪你
请不要把自己搞到酱不开心,大家会很担心
大家不希望看到你这样,我们是很关心你的 :)

5 comments:

7号街隐士 said...

我也在追着看!情节越来越刺激了!

Anonymous said...

Episode 17 is great but episode 18 look promising from the preview.

Btw, you from Sri Sentosa also?

Pei Jin said...

hhahahaha yeaa! I am waiting for ep18 ! :DDDD. yessshh I am from sri sentosa :)

Anonymous said...

lol no wonder that sport t-shirt look so familiar. I was from Sri Sentosa also (well, 4 years ago). I was kinda shocked that you are also from Puchong area and schooling the same school as me. Good luck on your coming exam. Excessive Autumn's Concerto is bad for exam xD

Pei Jin said...

Owhhh! thankyouuU! :D